Emergency Medical Technicians-Basic (EMT-B)
Summary: This position is responsible for responding to emergency calls to provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
• Maintains current Washington State Certification to the level of EMT-Basic and or EMT-IV Technician.
• Maintains current CPR Card.
• Maintains valid Washington state driver’s license.
Requirements: Position requires exertion of 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. EMT’s are expected to work on the day of the holiday and will be paid a holiday premium of 1.5 times their base rate.
$17.31 per hour/$3.00 on-call per hour
• Clinic Office Visits: Each employee will receive four (4) clinic office visits and (4) physical therapy visits per calendar year at either the Ritzville or Washtucna Medical Clinic at no cost.
• Free Lab Tests: Each employee is eligible for free laboratory tests at East Adams Rural Healthcare. There are no out of pocket costs for these tests. Labs are unlimited and must be ordered by a provider unless done during the reduced lab dates.
• EMT’s qualify for the new Paid Sick & Safety Leave.
To apply for this job please visit ptserver.fasthealth.com.