Therapy Services Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am – 3:00pm
- Flexible scheduling to meet specific needs are available upon request
Rehabilitation therapists are musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular experts who focus on physical and motor capacity for mobility, hobbies, sports, and daily life tasks. East Adams Rural Healthcare has both outpatient and inpatient treatment programs 5 days a week with an additional weekend day as need dictates.
East Adams Rural Healthcare’s Physical and Occupational Therapists provide:
- Orthopedic injury, surgery, and structural/performance deficit evaluation and treatment; neurological conditions affecting movement or cognition related to body control, transfers, mobility, self-care, and all activities of daily living
- Cardiovascular incidence both in a preventative and event recovery capacity
- General deconditioning and reduction of ease of mobility associated with age or accumulated injury
- Balance deficits including vertigo and general difficulty maintaining one’s center of gravity
- Sports conditioning, injury prevention, and return to work, hobby, or play in the form of physical training and activity specific return to function
- Pain management in the form of postural correction, workplace hardening, specific movement training, and myofascial release
The Therapy Department is also available within the community for partnerships in offering fall prevention programs, independence through the lifespan, and collaborating with local schools and sports programs.