- 24/7 Lab Coverage providing both an extensive In-house and reference lab test menu
- STAT lab with test menu that supports EARH STEMI, Stroke, Trauma and all Emergency Department services
- Blood Bank that supports both emergency and pre-scheduled transfusion services
- Comprehensive specimen processing/testing service that supports both in-house and out of area patients/providers
- NIDA certified Urine Drug Screen
- COVID-19 collection site adaptable to all circumstances including curbside/drive through collection. Collection for symptomatic, contact tracing, pre-surgery, and travel clearance
EARH is contracted with ”Incyte Pathology” for medical directorship and consultation services
November 2019, EARH successfully participated in and passed the Washington Department of Health Laboratory inspection program. Next inspection cycle, November 2021.